About the ski school
Welcome to Skischule A-Z
With us professionals, you can learn skiing, snowboarding or freeriding with ease, whether you are a beginner or an advanced skier. In order to be able to guarantee the quality of the courses, we only give private lessons in groups of up to 6 people. Our ski instructors know the ski areas in St. Anton, St. Christoph, Lech, Zürs and Stuben like the back of their hand. This can promote the learning process and increase the fun of skiing, snowboarding or freeriding.
The children are playfully trained to become self-confident skiers or snowboarders. You will be amazed at how quickly your child can elegantly slalom down the slope.Private lessons in St. Anton, St. Christoph
- Ski (from the age of 5 years) | 1-5 days | 2h, 3h, 4h, 5h, 6h
- Snowboard (from the age of 7 years) | 1-5 days | 2h, 3h, 4h, 5h, 6h
- Offpiste (from the age of 12 years) | 1-5 days | 4h, 5h, 6h
- Ski (from the age of 5 years) | 1-5 days | 3h, 4h, 5h, 6h
- Snowboard (from the age of 7 years) | 1-5 days | 3h, 4h, 5h
- Offpiste (from the age of 12 years) | 1-5 days | 5h
Per private lesson up to 5 additional persons can be booked.
Village / town centre, Next to church
Our office is only open during certain hours. Please contact us in advance by telephone on +43 680 118 79 89. Many thanks.
01.12.2023 - 21.04.2024
Offers | Services
- rental: Rent cheaper than directly at the resort with SNOWELL. Ski + helmet for children for free!
Phone SNOWELL International AG: +423 239 61 81 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org